Initially inspired by street reconstruction & increase in our lawn frontage, an idea was germinated, a team was created and eventually a plan was created – to use our very visible front yard as a demonstration of our 7th Principle, Respect for the interdependent web of all existence of which we are a part. The team, led by Leo DaSilva, has designed our gardens using all native plants and pollinators. Additionally, this year, they added a rain garden.
They won First Place for the Best Sustainable Public Green Space from the New England Botanic Garden at Tower Hill’s 2022 Community Greening Awards (read more here).
- Garden-On Team News – Join Us As We Gather Seeds for Spring Planting!
- Garden-On Team News – Join Us As We Prepare Our Gardens for the Fall!
- Garden-On Team News – Friday, August 4th, 6 pm Garden On Native Plant Sale
- Garden-On Team News – Help Us with the Church Gardens after the Church Picnic! Sunday, June 11
- Garden-On Team News – Looking for Cardboard Donations
- Garden-On Team Looking for Planting Help – Sunday, Oct 16, 2 – 6 pm
- Garden-On Team Looking for Planting Help – Oct 8, 8 am-Noon
- Garden On Team News – Green Space Award – June 21, 2022
- Garden On Team News – Pots Wanted! – June 7, 2022
- Garden On Team News – Winter Sowing Webinar, February 13, RSVP by January 30