Thanks for visiting our site.
We are proud of our welcoming community celebrating liberal religious traditions, a community that is made possible by individuals coming together.
The Connections Team at UUCW is here to help you get connected to our community in a way that makes sense for you.
- You can learn about Unitarian Universalism and our eight principles.
- You can meet up with others to work for justice, join our choir, or care for people in need.
- Maybe you’re yearning for a quiet, contemplative experience, or a listening ear and companionship at a time when life has taken a turn.
- You might love to meet up with other people for something fun – lively conversations or a learning opportunity.
- Getting ready to graduate from school, explore a new career, retire, or consider your own spirituality?
- Curious about how to support your child’s spiritual growth and your teen’s maturing identity?
- Or really needing some time with other adults while your children are involved in their own programs at UUCW?
- Something else? Let’s talk!
UUCW offers many opportunities to become engaged in:
- Children’s Religious Exploration and Education
- Adult Faith Development
- Affinity and Social Groups
- Caring for Our Church
- Community Outreach
- Social Justice
- Music and Worship
- Technical Support
We welcome you to read more and reach out to talk about your interests!
Our Church community is made vital through the presence and spirit of our participants and members. Please reach out to us at: . We’d love to connect with you!
Amen, Blessed Be, Ase,
Your Connections Team
Rev. Aaron Payson (he/him), Minister
Rev. Cheryl Leshay (she/her), Affiliated Community Minister
Robin Mitzcavitch (she/her), Director of Religious Exploration
Sheri Linn (she/her), President, Board of Management
Vickie Cox-Lanyon (she/her)
Bill Derr (he/him)
Maya Desai (she/her)
David Fields (he/him)
Rachel Keyo (she/her)
Dianne Mann (she/her)