In an era when there is great debate in many local and state school systems about what it is that we should be teaching our children about history, social movements, and citizenship, we pause to explore the contributions of Unitarian and Universalist forebears to the creation … read more.
We’re Still Here
- Coffee Hour News – Fellowship Hour is Back!
- The Message – May 3, 2022
- Photos of the Week for May 3, 2022
- 2021-2022 All Church Photo – Sunday, May 8 2022 After Worship!
- Newton Reservoir Short Hike May 7
- UUCW Get Out The Vote Team News – Letter Writing Event, May 15 During Coffee Hour
- The Message – April 26, 2022
- Photos of the Week for April 26, 2022
- UUCW Refugee Ministry Team – Contribute to the Community Iftar Meal
- UUCW Men’s Group Meeting – Friday April 29, 6:30 – 8:30 pm, on Zoom
- Furnace and Health & Safety Team Update – February 25, 2022
- UUCW Health & Safety Team COVID-19 Update – January 28, 2022
- UUCW Health & Safety Team COVID-19 Update – January 6, 2022
- COVID-19 Health, Safety & Programming Update – October 19, 2021
- Weekly Online Opportunities to Check-in & Chat