The City’s Sustainability Plan, along with an overview of the State’s response to Climate Change, with John Odell
The Green Worcester Plan is a strategic framework for an integrated and systematic approach to making Worcester one of the most sustainable and climate-resilient mid-sized cities in America by 2050. … read more.
We’re Still Here
- Joys & Sorrows
- UUCW Men’s Group Meeting – Friday June 26, 7 pm, Online via Zoom!
- Free Online Yoga and Meditation Classes by Nina Cerviatti
- Save the Dates! Ferry Beach Weekend Registration time is coming soon! – September 18–20, 2020
- Women’s Social Circle (Online Event) – Next Meetings on June 13 & June 27 – Click Here for Details!
- Notice of Annual Meeting of the Unitarian Universalist Church of Worcester – June 7, 2020
- Photos of The Week for June 9, 2020
- Ways to Help
- Health & Safety News at UUCW & Connecting and Caring Opportunities – June 9, 2020
- Introducing Pronoun Pins & Ribbons
- Weekly Online Opportunities to Check-in & Chat
- COVID-19 Health, Safety & Programming Update – April 27, 2021
- COVID-19 Health, Safety & Programming Update – March 30, 2021
- COVID-19 Health, Safety & Programming Update – January 19, 2021
- COVID-19 Health, Safety & Programming Update – January 6, 2021