We hope you are looking forward to participating in the yard sale this week and weekend – bringing us your treasures and buying up a storm on Saturday. Please help us spread the word to your friends and neighbors.
We plan to sell baked goods at the sale and we need your help. If you could bake some goodies and drop them off to the church on Friday we would be most appreciative. We will be there until 6 pm on Friday. Thanks so much!
Can you lend us a clothes rack for the yard sale?
WE NEED THREE!
If you have any, please contact Michelle Hernandez at micha2668 at gmail.com
As you know, the yard sale is happening on June 11. We hope that you will donate items as well as come and help out for a bit. Here are some of the specifics:
- Please separate different kinds of items when you bring them in – i.e. household, electronics, clothing, etc.
- The hours for drop off of donations are Wednesday, June 8 – 9am – 7 pm, Thursday June 9 – 9 am – 6 pm; Friday, June 10 – 9 am – noon. No donations will be accepted after these times in order to give us time to get everything set up.
- Items we will take – household, books, electronics, sports equipment, holiday items, small furniture, kids things, clothing, linens.
- We are not taking any jewelry this year.
- We would appreciate getting any empty boxes and bags you might have.
- Clothing should be clean and in good shape.
- Equipment should be in working order.
- Credit cards will be accepted.
And, one final note – after many years of running this event, Janet Stone, Ruth Silver and I are stepping down after this year. So if you’re interested in taking it on please come and hang out with us and see how much fun it really is. Any questions, please be in touch – denise dot darrigrand at gmail dot com or 508-688-0914.