- UPCOMING EVENTS
- Leadership Directory
- Dollars and Sense at UUCW
- 2014 Governance Project
- 2015 Annual Congregational Meeting
Instructions for Funding from the Church Treasury
If you spend, or need money, for budgeted and authorized supplies or services, it is simple to get reimbursed or get money from the congregation’s Treasury in a timely way.
Please do the following:
- Get a blank voucher for (re)Payment either from the Office or download the one attached below.
- Fill out the voucher. Make sure to provide ALL the information requested. Use the line item list (available below) to help with budget information that is required on the form. Any missing information will delay payment.
- Deliver the completed voucher, with the required supporting documentation, to the Treasurer’s Folder in the Church Office or send it by US 1st Class Mail to the Church Treasurer, UUCW, 90 Holden Street, Worcester, MA 01606.
- Payment will normally be processed by our bank’s Bill Payer Service. It should be sent via US MAIL to the address requested within 5-7 days after the Treasurer receives the completed voucher with the required supporting documentation.
- If you would like the check to present to the vendor at your event, please make a note of that on the voucher.
Please complete this process at least 10 days before you need the check to arrive.
Dawn DeFreitas, UUCW Treasurer (email@example.com)
|Request for Payment Voucher||121.32 KB|
|UUCW Budget Line-Item List||48.41 KB|
|Request for Receipt of NonCash Contribution||71.86 KB|